- Becky Hoey: Keep Collective Jewelry Hello! I am Becky Hoey. Mom, wife, runner, baseball fan and Independent Designer for KEEP Collective. KEEP Collective is a company that believes it is important to hold your little milestones and big moments close to you! Through designing beautiful, unique jewelry that represents all that is important in your life we believe in bringing joy to the lives of the women around us. Becoming an Independent designer with KEEP has brought me peace of mind, joy, determination and it has taught me to take a chance on myself and believe that I can do anything I put my mind to! I hope you enjoy creating the perfect KEEP piece to hold whatever is in your heart close to you every day! A keeper and charms are like a paper and pen, when you tell your story, the magic begins. What’s your story? Available from 8:30am-1:30pm
- Jimena Mendez-Roca Schmiedl: Beauty Fashion by Jimena I am a colorist,hair designer and makeup artist doing what I love for about 10 years.Im working in a beauty Salon and I also have my own free lance hair and makeup business. I have been working for many years for NY fashion week and D.C. Fashion week and so many fashion shows around the area with amazing designers. I also do hair and makeup for photography, photo shoots,brides,special occasions and more thanks
- Jenn: LuLaRoe Jenn is a full-time working mother of two boys. She bought one pair of LuLaRoe black leggings and it was all downhill from there. When she saw how it transformed the lives of others, she knew she had to get involved.
- Knikki Murrell: Eclectically Simple, LLC Jewelry
Born and raised in Queens, NY, it was the rhythm of the city and its cultural diversity that influenced Knikki’s creative spirit. She is a trained modern dancer, a professional graphic artist, and has an avid appreciation for music. Knikki has been employed as a web developer, as well as a graphic designer, culminating in challenging assignments in web-based course design.
Through Eclectically Simple, Knikki explores her creative spirit by designing elegant, bold, and eclectic statement jewelry created largely from natural elements. Pieces from Eclectically Simple are designed with the goal of providing a sense of empowerment to the wearer. She knows that those that wear her pieces will feel the confidence and boldness that only such heartfelt work can inspire.
- Jess deLaski: Jess Lynn Photography I am a wife, mommy to five and an avid runner. I feel so blessed to be doing my dream job full time. I specialize in newborn photography, I love those squishy little loves! I also photograph families, children, high school seniors, and corportate headshots. I look forward to working with you. Available 11:30-3pm
- Annie Powell: Own It Daily Annie Powell, who lives in Sterling, is a wife to Kevin and mom to Emily and fraternal twin boys, Cameron and Jacob. After the birth of her twins in 2010, Annie was diagnosed with Postpartum Depression & Anxiety and then later Bipolar Disorder type II. She openly shares her journey with a mental illness through her company Own It Daily, as a motivational speaker as well as providing individual and group personal training. Annie found great benefits adding fitness to her daily life and decided to become a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer. www.OwnItdaily.com – also follow OID on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Cynthia Barnaby: CEB Enterprises, LLC
Cynthia was born in Panama, Central America, and raised in Brooklyn, New York. She has a God given aptitude for numbers which lead her to work in numerous facets of accounting and finance operations for 30+ years. Cynthia finally yielded to the entrepreneurial spirit within her by combining her profession with her passion for travel; Journey Around The World (JAW) Travel Agency was birthed in 2001 and CEB Accounting and Tax Services is currently in its fifth year of operations. Consequently, Cynthia is available to simultaneously manage the finances of your business, complete your annual tax return and book your vacation so that you can enjoy the profits from the fruits of your labor!
Realizing that her business savvy, financial acumen, administrative gift and event planning talents are all blessings God has equipped her with to serve His people, Cynthia has mentored five (5) women towards starting and operating their independent travel business and she is willing to mentor others in both of her businesses.
- Adrienne Mitchell: Herbal Medicine Growing up in rural Virginia, Adrienne Mitchell has always felt connected to the plants. Her love for plants blossomed when she’d watch her grandfather tend to his garden. She’d watch him plow the land, sow the seeds, and reap the ripe rewards. Adrienne's father further encouraged her love of nature by exposing her to natural lifestyle methods and practical applications of plants. Adrienne strengthened her knowledge of the spiritual and medicinal uses of plants at Sacred Plant Traditions in Charlottesville, Virginia. She believes plants are eternal teachers and learning about them is a life long journey. She believes that everyone should have access to herbal medicine because of its many benefits and easy obtainability. She's always had a passion for healthy living. Herbalism encompasses her love for the plants and living a natural lifestyle.
- Mamma Rocks: Food Truck
Hi! I'm Kristina, AKA "Mamma" of Mamma Rocks. Mamma Rocks is a mom owned, family operated business that was started 4 years ago using my family's recipes... to be honest it all started with a simple BUT insanely delicious meatball recipe! Now that mighty meatball has helped launch a food blog, catering service AND our very own food truck which rolled out April of 2017.
Truth be told I am not a trained chef and I never went to culinary school, I’m a food enthusiast who loves to cook quality home style meals for her family and turned my love of cooking into a career. I love to cook down-home style meals… you know the ones your mom or grandmother might have made, but I’m not stuck on one type of cooking style over another – I will try anything once and if I like it… will try to make it my own. I love stews, soups and family friendly meals especially taking old school recipes and putting my own little twist on them. AND that is where the concept of the Mamma Rocks food truck came from, "Taking old-school, down-home recipes and creating unique, delicious artisan sandwiches out of them for people on the go!" Available 12-2pm
Carmen Velasco: One HOPE Wine Carmen Velasco is with ViaOneHope Wines where she is a Cause CEO. OneHope Wines makes award winning Napa wines while giving back to the community one bottle at a time. Impact, Fun, and Friendship is what we are all about. Come Join the movement! Her OJ (other job) is being owner and Top Dog at Kit & Kaboodle Pet Care Service, serving Loudoun's furbabies for 17 years. Before the entrepreneurial bug bit, Carmen worked in the corporate world for 15 years in Human Resources.
Susan B. Saint-Rossy: The Relationship Therapist Susan B. Saint-Rossy is a relationship therapist in private practice in Ashburn, Virginia. She helps couples and singles improve the quality of their relationships through a very active, effective approach that gets to the core of why people have trouble in relationships.Susan has worked as a psychotherapist for more than 20 years. Prior to becoming a therapist, she worked as a management consultant and marketing director for an international consulting firm. She is happy to be settled in Ashburn with her husband and 3 girls after spending 12 years overseas, where she worked as a therapist for the expat community and trained therapists in China, Russia, Botswana, and India. You can find more information about Susan at www.relationship-therapist.com.
Cynthia Thurlow: Nutritionist, Wellness, Coach, Nurse Practitioner Cynthia is a Western medicine trained nurse practitioner with backgrounds in ER medicine and cardiology. She is also a functional nutritionist and specializes in supporting women that are in their 30's and beyond struggling with food cravings, weight gain and sleep issues. She is an expert in hormonal support and loves to support brain health, adrenals, thyroid and sex hormones. She resides in Loudoun County with her husband, two boys and two doodles.